» v5.3.1 - Staff Alignment
v5.3.1 - Staff Alignment
|Hey there all you TGS and TGSR fans. There's a new update to the site and this time it's focused on the staff of TGS and TGSR.|
If you haven't noticed at the bottom of any of the pages of the site, the staff ranks have been changed to flow a little better from the mouth (I mean really who wants to continuously say 'TGS/TGSR Site Admin' when 'Global Admin' flows sooooo much smoother).
With that being said, here's the stuff (including a breakdown of the ranks) that's came with this update:
- TGS/TGSR Site Admin changed to Global Admin
- Forum Director position removed and replaced with Operations Staff
- Operations Staff can hold one of four different positions. (Forum Director, Community Director, TGS/TGSR Director, Stream Director)
- Each part of Operations Staff is in charge of a certain group and that person originally started with that group.
- Forum Director is in charge of the Forum Moderators
- Community Director is in charge of the Community Relations
- TGS/TGSR Director is in charge of the TGS and TGSR Staff
- Stream Director is in charge of coordinating the Community Streamers
- Trainee positions for TGS, TGSR, and TGS/TGSR have been replaced with a simple badge for Trainees. The badge holds the same purpose as before except now the ranks have the same permissions.
- Forums in the link bar has been updated to only show the forums available to you as well as only show the Sub-Forums available to you.
- Member Panel has been updated to show the changes to all ranks.
As always, if you run into a bug or something that needs to be fixed, PM me and I'll get right on it.
Till next update,
Category: Site News |
Views: 550 |